Monday 30 April 2012

Heartful.

"They just weren't there when I needed them to. " - 1 April 2011 "Struggles"

It's so hard, so hard to love, to care for someone or someoneS who just doesn't seem to care about you at all. And in return, blames you for everything. Isn't friendship a two way thing? I'll admit that I hadn't done my part, but I was afraid, I was alone in this, when you all had each other. And yet, you didn't try either. Please, don't put all the blame on me.

How do you love them, How did Christ even loved us? We are sinners, and He is righteous, blameless, pure, yet he still cared for us. He healed the sick, the ones who were rejected by the crowds. When the Pharisees asked His disciples why did Jesus eat with sinners, one thing that came into my mind was that, no matter who Jesus ate with, no matter who He was with, He was surrounded by sinners. Yet in a fallen world, He didn't fall. But he chose to obey His Father's command by taking on the sins of everyone, and suffering the wrath of God on that cross.

Even up to the time when He was dying, He prayed for us, that God forgives us. But yet it's so hard for us to love someone even when Christ had shown such great love on the cross. Why? Because our pride and our ego takes over, and that small little part of us, deep deep inside, somehow, somewhere, think that we might just be better than them. Or we had expected them to be better than that.

Help me love them.

Hannah

No comments: