Sunday 8 April 2012

Punches.

So punch me. I know you want to do it. I know you've always wanted to do it. Probably the only thing stopping you is the fact that I'm a girl. But it seem like I could be the only girl that have ever made you feel like punching them.

Go ahead and give me a black eye, it's not like I'll care anyway. As long as you feel better, I'm alright. I mean, honestly, it's just a black eye, it'll heal sooner or later.

I'm tired of saying sorry. I'm tired of apologizing for the same stupid thing I did years ago. So I stopped apologizing. Because if I do and if I start to continuously say that I'm sorry, that 5 letter word of apology will soon lose it's meaning.

I'm messed up. I know that. No need to remind me about how screwed up I am. But I'm trying. And by God's grace and His Strength. I know, that I'll make it through. And even if I don't, everything happens for His glory, not mine.

Deep breaths. 

Hannah

No comments: