Friday 1 April 2011

Struggles.

I've never really been much of a quitter even though sometimes I feel like it.
Sometimes people quit because of all different kinds of reasons.
Disapprove of family, for love? some even because it doesn't feel like.
I think that if you're gonna do something, you've gotta make sure that it's approving to you yourself.
In ten years, when you look back, will you ever regret making that decision?

Things have been kinda down lately, the feeling i've felt of how the team isn't united anymore is worrying me.
I don't want to be a huge let down on everyone. I've set a high standard for myself to achieve and I don't want to let myself down.
This whole team was my closest friends. They just weren't there when i really needed them to.
Everyone's falling apart, lack of interest maybe, or maybe even thinking that I've not a good leader.
And maybe i'm not, And i really don't know.

I need all the help i can get.

Hannah

No comments: