Wednesday 27 April 2011

Too Hard.

I've work too hard for me to feel disappointed again.

Every time theres a talk about the future, there's always a certain feeling inside of me.
Almost everyone i know, knows where they're heading to. Even if they don't know what they're studying, they still know whichever place that they'll be going to.
And that leaves me feeling like my future's so unstable.
I mean really, i know most people still can't decide on their future, and I've got a few options, but every time i think it through, it's like doubts starts to filled my head.
What if i'm not choosing a right future career?
What if i end up hating my job?

In 8 year, I would like to be a person who loves waking up and getting to work. I would love to travel the world, I would love to just view things at a whole different perspective.
Everyone says to follow your dream, but what if your dream is all blurred up and you don't even know what it is?

2011, You've been dragging on for too long. And i'm tired, i really am.

Hannah

No comments: