Wednesday 3 November 2010

Failures

I was lying awake on my bed yesterday, trying to fall asleep.
but the thought of how much i've failed you as a friend came to me.
failures come to all of us.
remembering 4 years back, when i first failed my history paper,
i remember the pain and hurt i've felt, not knowing what to think, tears just flow down my eyes by itself.
and after that, i knew i had to put in effort in that subject.
having so many failures in life, i know that once i let go, and not put in any effort, failure will come knocking at my door.

but what came through my mind last night, was really, how i havent been really there for you.
i know your personality, you dont like to tell people about what you're going through, i know how it feels, cause if i was in your shoe, i'd keep my mouth shut through the hard times too.
but somehow it feels like i could have been there, just there, you know?
i'd never wanna lose a friend like you. never.
just know that im here, for you. :)

Im so tired of you pretending everything's okay.

Hannah

No comments: