Monday 20 February 2012

Sufferings.

True happiness comes through suffering, because without it, how are we ever going to understand what happiness is?
That is why it is through Christ's suffering on the cross that causes us to understand happiness IN Christ.
Because we died with Christ was made alive with Him, thus, we should know what rejoicing in Christ means.

But the truth is, we don't. We don't rejoice in the resurrection of Christ. We don't. Because we DON'T understand the depth of suffering that Christ had to go through for us.
We know that He took our sins, we know that God's face turned away from Him as Christ died. But we don't know how much it hurts. We don't know the real depth of His love.
We don't understand it because we're blinded by our own sinful desires.
We're blinded by the things of the world that captures our eyes.
The shiny an glittery worldy treasures that doesn't even last!

Christ died and in that, we should rejoice.
I should rejoice.
But I'm not, because I'm still sinful, I'm still captivated by the world.
But I'm trying to be. And by His help, His grace and His mercy, maybe one day. I'll truly be happy because of what He had done for me.

Hannah

No comments: