Saturday 5 March 2011

What You Can't Have.

I'm in no position to say anything.
I'm not in any position to tell you what to do,
Neither am i in any position to tell you that you're so much better than them.

I heard you swear the other day. I was shocked, i really was. You used to be the most patient person i know, you're still patient, but something changed. You changed, just so you could fit in more.
I understand how you feel, being teased and all. But really, you are so much, much better than who they are.
I'm worried for you, I don't show it. but i, too, as a close friend of your's feel like i could have done something more.
What if one day i lose you for good? I would never forgive myself for not spending more time with you.
I need you, to tell me, to warn me, if anything is going to happen.
What happened to those days where we could talk freely? i was gutless and a coward, too afraid to take the first step.
But i am, worried about you. Only you don't know how much it affects me.
And i'm in no position, to tell you anything that can make you feel better.


You, have the potential to be so much more. More than who you are. More than who i am.
Don't waste your life trying to be someone else, and especially don't waste it, trying to be me.
Because you are so much more than that. You need, to get your priorities right.
I'm can't tell you what i think about your new relationship, because you don't even wanna introduce me.
It was too fast. And you'll get hurt, all over again.
But I'm in no position to tell you how i feel.
We've strayed.

God, I'm praying for wisdom. Just like how i've prayed to not be in my comfort zone. But now, i need YOUR wisdom to know what's the wise thing to do.

Whatever you're going through, you're not alone.

Hannah

No comments: