Thursday 3 March 2011

March.

hey guys! (: march came by really quickly! And honestly, i need to take a little breather! :)
Sometimes it is, good to look back and see how far you've come yes?
And the feeling of focusing on really how much you've grown and not much much you failed is, amazing! :)

I've had plenty of failures in the past. I have always hope for more than i can achieve, always telling myself that i can do it. but when the results show, disappointment swept through me.
But why let you're standards down? Maybe one day, you'll achieve the results that is more, than what you can achieve, imaging that happiness and that joy you'll feel. :)

Talent for something is just a spark that makes you enjoy it, but it is the hard work of perfecting it that makes someone skillful.

;)

You are so much better without them, then again, who am i to tell you that? :I

Hannah

No comments: