Monday 7 March 2011

Scars

I had this friend who was a cutter. I didn't know the seriousness of cutting then.
I was young and stupid. She would come to school and not let anyone see the cuts on the arm.
When I asked, she would just say that it was nothing. Until i kept asking when she finally told me she cut herself.
Everyone else who asked what had happened, she'd just say that she was scratch by some branches.
She's share with me the emotional pain she was going through and that sometimes it was better for her to feel the physical pain.
I'm lucky to still have her.
She was a cutter, and i let her be instead of stopping her.
I could not have been more ashamed about that.

You, let me know if i should be worried, okay?
These things are not funny, and you especially, should know that.

Hannah

No comments: