Thursday 23 December 2010

Patients.

I need to learn patient. I need to learn humility.
Being a person who has 'ranks', I really need to humble myself.

Luke 14:11 " For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted. "

To do this, i have to examine myself. To check myself on what my real motives are. Is it to praise God? or to just make my name in a place that i'm not going to be in forever?
I don't wanna live life as it is now. It's pointless. But to live for something, bigger than who we are. To know that maybe one day i might just talk to Him, and i don't want that day, for Him to turn me away, saying He doesn't know me.

This Christmas, tis the season to share God's love.

I don't have the courage to share His wonderful love with everyone face to face yet. But we all need to start somewhere. And i'm starting right here. The place where i share my thoughts.

Too many things happened at the Cross,
And i can't thank You enough for it.

Hannah

No comments: