Tuesday 8 October 2013

Something.

Cause I know I'm good for something I just haven't found it yet;
& I need it.

Phase of life, not knowing what to do next. I've been there before, too many times.
After years of being lost and confused, not knowing the direction of life, now that University had started, I now know, roughly, (you can never be sure, what if I'm called to missions in the future?) know what lies ahead of me.

I used to be so upset, listening to people talk about their life as if it was all perfectly planned out. And I wondered, why couldn't I have such an interest in one particular subject instead of being so curious about every subject. "Jack of all traits, master of none."

But growing in Christ, I came to realize that it's not the worldly things that matter, though it seemed that way now, but it isn't. As a Christian, the only thing that matter is Christ and showing the love of Christ to others, to love them as Christ loved us. It's tough, it is so tough, impossible even in this lifetime. But by knowing the love of Christ showed to us when we were still sinners, though it is tough, it is something we would want others to know as well.

You're never "not good" at something. There will always be better who are better than you at something, but be reminded that there are people who can't do what you do as well. Some who can't read, because they weren't privileged enough to go to school. It is the little things that you become more aware of and more thankful for.

"The Christian Union is the only society that exist for it's non-members." 
Heard this at an event last week, and how true. Even for the context of church, the church exists, yes, to feed the sheeps, but it also exists for the non-believers.

Hannah

No comments: