Saturday 21 July 2012

Rain.

Was driving in the pouring rain today, I had a very limited vision on the road, it was scary to not know what lies ahead of me. Was praying for protection on my way back.

Very similarly, but yet again, so differently, I had realize that my walk with God is similar. I don't know what lies ahead of me, but yet, God knows. And no matter what, it comes down to your decision on whether to trust Him, or to trust yourself. But all we could see is the smaller picture, we could only see the road that we're driving on just before we reached, but He could see the whole stretch. He could see the road we're at, the direction we're going to take, and most importantly, the end point in which we will reach. 

Going with our instincts will get us somewhere else, but are we willing to trust God with our lives? No holding back, but all in His hands. Am I willing to do that? Have you counted the cost of following Christ? Have you fully understood His 'terms and conditions'? Backing out half way, just meant that you weren't even serious in the first place. 

Words are simpler than actions.

Hannah

No comments: