Sunday 1 July 2012

Distress.

I never thought that I needed to be rescued. By this I don't mean spiritually because I need all the spiritual help I can get. But by this I meant physically or mentally. I never thought that I would need to be rescued from my own thoughts.

These thought that haunts me, it makes me oblivious of the facts that are happening around me, makes me.. Just not who I am.

But what had happened yesterday, I could pretend to be fine and be strong for everyone else. But behind the closed door of my hiding place, I began to crumble and fall. Trembling, because I was just so afraid of it all. Fearful but thankful that nothing had happened to me physically.

I never thought that I'll be needing someone to save me from myself, but now.. I'm not so sure anymore.

Hannah

No comments: