Thursday 24 May 2012

Weary.

I think I've lost it. I've lost touch of the world, I've lost touch of the things that used to make me happy, I've lost touch of.. everyone around me. I'm losing it. And all I'l have left will just be the memories. And everyone else around me moving on, I'm just left behind, while they forget that I had ever existed. 

I need a day, a getaway, alone. Just me and my thoughts then maybe, just maybe I'll be able to sort out all these things that run through my mind. I need a getaway. Alone. Maybe not to sort out my mind, but just to get away from all these. 

Today marks my last day of my first semester in college. Plenty of good times, plenty of good memories made in this short five months, plenty of friendships bonded and plenty of good laughs. Even as my last paper was handed up, and everyone left the examination hall with a burst of laughter, chatter and excitement as the whole month of June is a time for break. But yet, passing people talking about their papers and what not, I don't feel their excitement, I don't feel happy at all, for that matter. 

I'm sick and tired of feeling like this. 
I really am. 
I would love to laugh till I cry again.

I just wished you would have the same confidence in me as you have in him.

Hannah

No comments: