Saturday 11 June 2011

Think.

Have you ever thought about how I would feel?
Have you ever considered how I would react?
I know things are hard for you, but get over it! Life goes on, and just because you're upset doesn't mean you get to let it out on other people.

STOP, putting the blame on me.
maybe there are some times in life where I just couldn't care less anymore, and could have the world putting whatever blame it is on me and not care, because nothing seem to be able to go right. Because everything I did, was wrong.
Just stop.
Past is past, and you have to let go.

I've tried worrying for you, I've tried caring for you, I've tried advising you.
You pushed it all away. And so I've stop trying.
Just know that, I've once cared for you, you misused that kindness, now all you have is the memories.
And there's nothing I can do. There's nothing I will do.
Get mad all you want.
Rebel all you want.
I'm tired of caring.

No comments: