Wednesday 22 June 2011

Let It Be.

One day, I'll go out to a carnival, with beautiful lighting hanging from the lamp post.
And that one special someone will win a prize, just for me. :)
And we'll take a stroll down the carnival, with the crowd of people pressing up on us, all I would hear would be his sweet voice.
Then we'll take a slow walk back to my house, where he'll send me off with a goodbye kiss on my cheek.

I don't need my future husband or boyfriend to tell me they love me to know that I'm loved.
I rather have them take their time to say it, than saying those 3 taboo words too soon that it wasn't sincere.
I don't need them to kiss my lips to prove that I'm his, because I trust him with whoever he hangs out with.

We'll see how it all goes, in years to come. :)

Hannah

No comments: