Thursday 27 January 2011

Expectations

I'm so tired of everyone thinking they know who i am.
I'm tired of them thinking they know me very well.
Probably only a few that really knows me.
And sometimes, even the one closest to me, doesnt even know me very well.

I'm tired of them labeling me, putting expectations on my because of something i did well once.
i'm grateful for expectations, but too much, stresses one out.

The other day, a couple of week back, something broke inside of me, and i teared up like crazy. :)
I realised that all i did, since last year was complain that there was going to be too many responsibilities for me this year.
I teared up, realizing that i never thanked The Lord for all the opportunities He gave me this year.
I'm going to use all the opportunities He has given to me, to maybe, make a difference in where i am. I dont like my new class and i miss the old class like crazy, but i'm going to make everything counts.

Every second counts, you, could make a huge difference

Hannah

No comments: