Monday 31 January 2011

;)

no, im not done with my sweet seventeen post! :)
being seventeen, i've realized so many things.
actually, i've realized a lot this month, first month of the year, it was a good start! :)

there were a lot of downs, but, there were definitely some really uplifting moments!
i was 'promoted' a class up this year. I had really good friends there, and it was the class that i've always wanted to be in since i came into school.
but, i so badly wanted to get out of there. It was a really big change of atmosphere.
through the 4 years of my high school, i was always in the class which was cheeky, smart, but lazy. but this year, the class was totally different, people were soo studious and it was really different!

Just a couple years ago, i told myself that im tired of always trying to make people happy, and i'm going to start putting myself first, and not caring about anyone else. Just recently, i realized that i've actually been too self-centered that i didn't even realize that when i'm sad, it affects my friends too. I never realize that they wanted me to be happy. I was too selfish to notice that.

So now, i'm trying to not be so self-centered, but make myself happy while making other people happy. And of course, making God proud, and being who He has made me to be.

I'm only seventeen, I probably still have a long way more, or maybe now, no one knows. But i'm hoping, that i'll be using my talents wisely, to help, to be a blessing, to people and to shine my light.

Who knows how long the road i'm travelling is going to be? But i'm praying that i am taking the right path, the one where only few has walked, and to be different, and not walk where the world is walking through.

I'm already seventeen. And i'm blessed and overwhelmed. And I, have still, a long way to go, in maturing in Christ.

Hannah

No comments: