Monday 4 February 2013

In Awe.

God is truly truly amazing. Not just in this moment of my life, but He has been throughout my whole life. Guiding me through each and every obstacle, providing a solution for my problems, sometimes I just refuse to take it. 

I am simply in awe of how He guided me, my path, from where I was lost, in the darkness, all alone, and He led me to Himself, He provided me with leaders and friends that I could lean on, that I could learn from. 

As uncertain as the year may be, sometimes all I want to do is to grab hold of everything I could, to regain control, but I have to tell myself to hold back, and allow God to do His work in me. 
When I started to feel like things are going in the wrong direction, I have to remind myself that no matter how hard things go, it'll be for my good, as it is in God's Will. 

And I'm looking forward to every new day.

Hannah

No comments: