Saturday 7 May 2011

World.

One day, I'm gonna make it around the world.

Yesterday, there was this interesting game done in cf where you were suppose to write something nice about someone behind their back.
After that game, as i was reading what was said about me, there was this warm, fuzzy feeling inside.
And i realized that, I've never really considered myself as beautiful.
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate how i look and i don't wish to look like someone.
I would think that I'm a little pretty, but not as pretty as other girls, and I'm fine with it.
But beautiful? never.

It got me thinking on how other girls who aren't contented with how they look would feel.
Imagine someone calling you gorgeous, from the heart, that would totally make their day.

It made me think on why we, as humans just look at the appearance on the outside.
Shouldn't beauty be more important on the inside?
Shouldn't the most beautiful person be the one with the most generous heart?
Why do we judge beauty as what we see, and not the beauty inside?

Because for me, everyone is pretty and beautiful in their own way, but the one who would grab my attention, is the one who's heart and intentions are good.

Hannah

No comments: