Friday 1 January 2010

2010

best new year ever! (: i know 2010 would be a great year! :D
as people are trying to get into curve and ou. while i, decided to get out of there! :D
spent dinner and the fist half an hour of the year 2010 with the lovelies.
how else would i rather do it?

went home after that and i realised, i wouldnt trade anything in the world for the year 2009. because eventhough it was horrible for me, there was some pretty sweet moments for me. one that i would love to remember.
and i literally slept with a smile on my face yesterday night!

ps, im sorry if i didnt take a picture with you, but we have the time in the year to do it! :D
pictures are on fb! check it out! :)

Becausei'vefoundwhatlovereallymeans.

Somehow I realize I'm so tired of the lies they keep telling me
Telling me I should look down inside in myself to find something greater
When I know I can look at the bright sight and find the Creator
-You In Me

Hannah

No comments: